During the training the Udemy Tableau 9.3 Desktop, Server & Data Science Tblv with facilities and features for desktop, server and data science you know.
Course syllabus for the training of Udemy Tableau 9.3 Desktop Server & Data Science:
– Part 1: Introduction Tblv
– Part 2: Statistics for Tblv including linear regression, Clustering K-Means, and R
– Part 3: Working with data using Tblv including data mining and composition
– Section 4 different charts, including text mining Tblv
– Part 5: Forecast / Time Lines Series/process in Tblv
– Part 6: filtering Tblv
– Part 7: Group, collection, and calculations Tblv
– Part 8: Map
– Part 9: Dashboards and stories
– Part 10: Tblv Server
Learn the science & art behind creating powerful reports, dashboards to solve amazing & difficult business problems.
This course is about learning Business Intelligence & Analytical tool called Tableau, which has been in leaders position since 4 years.
Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Visualisation, Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, Tableau & Hadoop, Tableau & R, are the common terminologies used to find this course.
This course is extremely exhaustive & hence will last for more than 25 hours.
We have included course content in form of powerpoint presentation. Datasets used for visualization, 2 live case study projects for download, interview questions, sample resumes/profiles for job seekers.
The course is structured to start with an introduction to the tool & the principles behind data visualization. From there Tableau desktop is explained thoroughly including analytical concepts behind applicable visualization.Finally, the course ends with an explanation on Tableau server & the final 2 use cases as projects along with interview questions for job seekers.
Related Course: Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp Free Download
Jobs are abundant for Tableau & salaries are very promising & highest in this domain. this course is very exhaustive which includes Statistics, Forecasting, Regression models, K-means Clustering, Text Mining, Hadoop & R required for Tableau. Also included are Tableau Desktop & Server concepts in one course.
– Section 1: Tableau Introduction
– Section 2: Statistics for Tableau including Linear Regression, K-Means Clustering & R
– Section 3: Working with Data using Tableau including Data Extraction & Blending
– Section 4: Various Charts in Tableau including Text Mining
– Section 5: Forecasting / Time series / Trend lines in Tableau
– Section 6: Tableau Filtering
– Section 7: Tableau Groups, Sets, Calculations
– Section 8: Tableau Maps
– Section 9: Tableau Dashboard & Story
– Section 10: Tableau Server
[Udemy] Tableau 10 and 9.3 Desktop, Server & Data Science
Tabel Of Content: Udemy
Manufacturer: Yvdmy / Udemy
Language of instruction: English
Tutor: ExcelR Solutions
Educational levels: Beginner, intermediate, Advanced
Learning time: 23h 30m
File size: 4580 MB
Watch Link (Hosted On GDrive)