Reactive Java 9. Reactive programming is an asynchronous programming paradigm built around data streams. Events, server requests, messaging, and even values are all conveyed via streams. Using reactive programming in Java applications enables concurrency, which boosts the performance of your applications and improves standard error handling.
This course demonstrates how to develop robust and well-structured Java 9 applications following the Reactive Streams specification. Instructor Manuel Vicente Vivo also covers operators and the most popular Akka Streams API for stream processing with backpressure. In the final chapter, he shows how to build a real-life reactive RESTful web application step by step using Spring, Jersey, RxJava 2.0, and Java 9.
- – What is reactive programming?
- – Java 9 reactive features
- – Creating and Observing sources with Rxjava
- – Operators
- – Unit testing
- – Akka streams in a reactive environment
- – Building a reactive sample application
Reactive Java 9
Courses May Help You!
- Java Programming For Complete Beginners Using Eclipse IDE Course Free Download
- Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in Java Free Download Tutorial
- The Ultimate Java 8 Tutorial From beginner to professional Free Download
- Docker for Java Developers Tutorial Free Download
- Java: The Complete Foundation Course Free Download
Reactive Java 9 Course Specification
- Publisher: Lynda
- Author: Manuel Vicente Vivo
- Level: Secondary
- Duration: 2 hours + 36 minutes
- Launched: November 27, 2017
- File Size: 307 MB
Reactive Java 9 Download Links
Zip File Password