Python Data Visualization with Matplotlib 2.x. Big data analytics are driving innovations in scientific research, digital marketing, policy-making, and much more. Matplotlib offers a simple but powerful plotting interface, versatile plot types and robust customization. Matplotlib 2.x By Example illustrates the methods and applications of various patterns in real-world examples.
It begins by giving readers the basic know-how on how to create and customize plots by Matplotlib. It further covers how to plot various types of economic data in the form of 2D and 3D graphs, which provide insights from the flow of data from public repositories such as Quandl Finance. You will learn to visualize geographic data on maps and implement interactive charts.
By the end of this video, you will become well versed with Matplotlib in your day-to-day work to perform advanced data visualization. This video will help you to prepare high-quality figures for manuscripts and presentations. You will learn to create intuitive info-graphics and be reshaping your message crisply understandable.
Table of Contents:
- Hello Plotting World!
- Figure Aesthetics
- Visualizing Online Data
- Figure Layout and Annotations
- Visualizing Multivariate Data
- Adding Interactivity and Animating Plots
- A Practical Guide to Scientific Plotting
- Exploratory Data Analysis for Analytics and Infographics
Python Data Visualization with Matplotlib 2.x
Courses May Help You!
- Python for Data Science Essential Training Free Download
- Introduction To Python 3 On Linux Free Download Tutorial
- Python Game Development – Create a Flappy Bird Clone Free Download Course
- Building More Python Design Patterns Course Free Download
- Learn To Code With Python Tutorial Free Downlaod
- Taming Python With Unit Tests Free Download Course
Python Data Visualization with Matplotlib 2.x Course specification
- Publisher: Packtpub
- Author: Aldrin Kay Yuen Yim, Allen Chi Shing Yu, Claire Yik Lok Chung
- Level: Elementary, Secondary
- Duration: 4h 12m
- Launched: October 31, 2017
- File Size: 984 MB
Python Data Visualization with Matplotlib 2.x Download Links
Zip File Password