Microsoft IIS Tutorial Series. IIS stands for Internet Information Services, an expandable web server developed by Microsoft for Windows NT family that supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, SMTP and NNTP protocols. IIS is used to create, manage and host websites (generally for controlling the access and content management of the site).
Extending IIS 7.5 with Modules and Handlers:
IIS 7.5 has a modular architecture and is extensible using managed .NET code, so we can only install what we need and replace or extend the behavior of the web server.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. HttpModules
- 3. HttpHandlers
- 4. Managing IIS and Diagnostics
IIS for Developers:
This course teaches developers how to set up, configure, and manage IIS. We will cover the basics of IIS 7.5; New Features, Site Creation and Configuration (like what is a host header?), How SSL certificates work, and how to package and deploy your website. The last module teaches you several new and enhanced features available in IIS 8, including Application Initialization (site warm up), SNI (Server Name Indication) and other SSL improvements, CPU throttling and support for Web Sockets.
- – IIS Setup
- – IIS Configuration
- – Manage IIS
- – IIS Extensions
- – IIS Express
Introduction to IIS Certificates:
Describes the encryption keys, how they are bound to a. Subject names in a certificate, tools for dealing with certificates and Certificate authorities.
Theories and analyzing various certificates. 2. Key stores in files, obtaining a certificate and Certificate Authorities
TCP / IP Networking for Developers:
Learn what developers need to know about networking (The TCP / IP type, not the Facebook kind).
- 1. Networking Basics
- 2. Name Resolution
- 3. IP Routing
- 4. Port Connectivity
- 5. Network Capture for
Windows Server AppFabric Hosting Fundamentals:
Get a look at the add-ons to the application server for configuring and managing WCF and WF services.
- 1. Introduction to Windows Server AppFabric
- 2. Managing AppFabric in IIS
- 3. Managing AppFabric with PowerShell
- 4. AppFabric Runtime Services
- 5. Monitoring Services with AppFabric
Microsoft IIS Tutorial Series
Courses May Help You!
- Microsoft Planner Essential Training Free Download
- Using Microsoft Office Online (2016) Course Free Download
- Microsoft StaffHub Essential Training Free Download
- Windows 10 Configuring (70-697) Tutorial Series Free Download
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Free Download Course
- Become an SQL Developer: Learn (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, T-SQL, DW) Course Free Download
Microsoft IIS Tutorial Series Course Specification
- Publisher: Pluralsight
- Level: Elementary, secondary
- File Size: 900MB
Extending IIS 7.5 with Modules and Handlers Download Links
IIS for Developers Download Links
Introduction to IIS Certificates Download Links
TCP / IP Networking for Developers Download Links
Windows Server AppFabric Hosting Fundamentals Download Links
Zip File Password