Learning Visual Studio Code. Visual Studio Code is a lightweight source code editor that boasts the advanced features of an IDE and runs on Windows, Linux, and macOS. It provides easy access to many extensions for additional features and support for languages like C #, C ++, Python, Java, and much more. It comes with support for embedded Git control, debugging, intelligent code completion, code refactoring, and more.
In this course, learn the basics of Visual Studio Code. Industry expert Reynald Adolphe helps you get started with the Visual Studio Code by showing how to use the command line and managing its layout, as well as how to handle multiple instances of the command line. He also demonstrates code refactoring, explains how to prepare for environments like ASP.NET, and shows how to create your first .NET app and Node app. Plus, Reynald covers the keyboard shortcut and language features.
- Setting up the Visual Studio code
- Using the command line
- Preparing for ASP.NET
- Creating your first .NET application
- Creating your first Node application
- Changing themes
- Setting up preferences
Learning Visual Studio Code
Courses May Help You!
- Moral Hacking Social Engineering Free Download Training
- Building Your Professional Network Free Download Course
- Java Programming from Scratch Free Download Training
- PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training Free Download
- Integrating Docker With DevOps Automated Workflows Free Download Tutorial
- Docker for Java Developers Course Free Download
Learning Visual Studio Code Course Specification
- Publisher: Lynda
- Duration: 1h 20m
- Level: Beginner
- Launched: April 6, 2017
- File Size: 232MB
Learning Visual Studio Code Download Links