Learning Linux System Administration. In this Learning Linux System Administration training course, expert author Jim Strickland will teach you how to install, configure, and manage a Linux system. This course is designed for absolute beginners, meaning no Linux experience is required.
You will start by learning about the terminal environment, covering files and file manipulation, regular expressions, and pipes and redirects. From there, Jim will teach you about kernel services, such as processes and daemons, virtual memory, and file system security.
Finally, this video tutorial also covers account anatomy, mechanics, and strategies for recovering from various failure modes. Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have gained the knowledge needed to take control of your Linux machine. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Learning Linux System Administration
Courses May Help You!
- Artificial Intelligence A-Z™: Learn How To Build An AI Free Download Course
- Different Ways of Managing Your Free Time Free Download Training
- Penetration Testing And Moral Hacking With Kali Linux Free Download Course
- PHP 7 Up and Running Course Free Download
- Develop And Deploy With Docker Tutorial Free Download
- Laravel From Scratch Course Free Download
Learning Linux System Administration Course Specification
- Publisher: Infinite Skills
- Author: Jim Strickland
- Duration: 03:52:06
- Release Date: May 2015
- File Size: 693MB
Learning Linux System Administration Download Links