Introduction to JVM Languages - Clojure, Kotlin, and Groovy. If you want to build a strong foundation with the Java Virtual Machine and get started with popular modern programming languages, then this video is for you. The video will begin with a general introduction to the JVM and its features, which are common to the JVM.
languages, helping you get abreast of its concepts. It will then dive into explaining languages such as Clojure, Kotlin, and Groovy and will show how to work with each language, their features, use cases, plus and minuses. By writing examples of projects in those languages and focusing on the strong points of each language, it will help you find the most appropriate language for your particular needs.
By the end of the course, you will have written several programs that run on the Java Virtual Machine and know about the differences between different languages.
Table of Contents:
- 1st- Chapter: Clojure
- 2nd-Chapter: Clojure Programming
- 3rd- Chapter: Kotlin
- 4th- Chapter: Kotlin Programming
- 5th- Chapter: Groovy
- 6th- Chapter: Groovy Programming
Introduction to JVM Languages - Clojure, Kotlin, and Groovy
Courses May Help You!
- The complete Kotlin Professional Developing course Free Download
- Full Stack Mobile Developer Course for (iOS 11 and Android O) Free Download
- Java EE: Programming Servlets Tutorial Free Download
- MATLAB from Beginner to Expert Free Download Course
- Animated Infographics In 30 Minutes Utilizing PowerPoint Course Free Download
- Google Cloud Platform Essentials Course Free Download
Introduction to JVM Languages - Clojure, Kotlin, and Groovy Course Specification
- Publisher: Packt
- Author: Vincent van der Leun
- Level: Elementary, Secondary
- Duration: 3 hours + 30 minutes
- Launched: November 1, 2017
- File Size: 755MB
Introduction to JVM Languages - Clojure, Kotlin, and Groovy Download Links
Zip File Password