IBM Cognos Framework Manager Training. The Framework Manager, part of the IBM Cognos Business Intelligence suite, allows users to model data to facilitate reporting development and delivery. Framework Manager acts as a middleware between the database and reports writing tools such as Workspace Advanced and Report Studio. While the Framework Manager can be very technical and hard to understand, at its core, it’s a very simple application that just requires some basic knowledge of SQL and the organization’s end reporting goals.
In this series, you’ll learn how to navigate and master the components of a model or package. (Knowing your way around is crucial to understanding the application.) Then you’ll design, build, deploy, and test your models. Finally, you will apply security to the model; otherwise, users would have open access to all the tables and fields published in it.
The goal of this course is to make the Framework Manager easy and fast to learn. While getting an expert takes time, this series is a great springboard for further developing or improving the models that may exist in your organization.
Table of Contents:
– Getting Started
– Framework Manager Concepts
– Building Blocks
– Packages and Advanced Concepts
– Framework Security
IBM Cognos Framework Manager Training
Courses May Help You!
- AngularJS 2 Essential Training Free Download
- Git Me Some Model Management Course Free Download
- CSS3 Transformations And Animations MasterClass Tutorial Free Download
- Get Start with Adobe InDesign CC 2015 Free Download Tutorial
- Getting Start with Polymer.js Course Free Download
- Real-time Laravel with Socket.io Tutorial Free Download
IBM Cognos Framework Manager Training Course Specification
- Publisher: Packt
- Author: Aaron Solar
- Level: Preliminary
- Duration: 1h 36m
- Launched: October 25, 2017
- File Size: 391MB
IBM Cognos Framework Manager Training Download Links
Zip File Password