Docker for DevOps: From Development to Production. Looking to level up your skills by deploying your own web application? How about going on your career by picking up years of worth of general DevOps skills? Prepare to get excited about Docker (and this course)! Dozens of massive companies are using Docker every day but the awesome thing about Docker is it works incredibly well even for the smallest projects.
Nowadays learning about Docker and general DevOps skills is gaining momentum in the tech scene. It’s similar to how mobile app development was a few years ago. Companies are EXPECTING new developers to manage the full lifecycle of their web applications. This means BOTH developing and deploying your apps.
- – Introduction
- – Getting setup
- – Docker basics
- – Building a Dockerized web app
- – Dockerized Flask app
- – Dockerized Rails app
- – Spinning up a staging server
- – Crash course with system
- – Adding nginx to the mix
- – Creating a production server
- – Registering a domain name
- – Getting an SSL certificate
- – Where to go next?
- – Bonus lectures
Docker for DevOps: From Development to Production
Courses May Help You!
- Docker for Java Developers Free Download Tutorial
- Integrating Docker With DevOps Automated Workflows Free Download Course
- Develop And Deploy With Docker Free Download Tutorial
- Docker And Containers The Massive Image Course Free Download
- Spring Framework 5: Beginner to Guru Free Download Course
Docker for DevOps: From Development to Production Course Specification
- Publisher: Udemy
- Author: Nick Janetakis
- Level: Elementary, Secondary
- Duration: 6 hours + 34 minutes
- Launched: Jan 01, 2018
- File Size: 1.36GB
Docker for DevOps: From Development to Production Download Links
Zip File Password