Cryptography with Python. Cryptography is essential to protect sensitive information, but it is often performed inadequately or incorrectly. Learn how to encrypt data, evaluate and compare encryption methods, and how to attack them. This video course starts by showing you how to encrypt and evaluate your data. You also walked through various data encryption methods-such as obfuscation, hashing, and strong-encryption-and how you can attack them.
Then learn how to make hashes and crack them and understand why they are so different. You will also learn how to use three NIST-recommended systems: AES, SHA, and RSA. Towards the end of the course, you will master common errors in encryption and how to exploit them.
Table of Contents:
- – Obfuscation
- – Hashing
- – Strong Encryption
Cryptography with Python
Courses May Help You!
- Python Data Visualization with Matplotlib 2.x Course Free Download
- Python for Data Science Essential Training Free Download
- Introduction To Python 3 On Linux Free Download Tutorial
- Python Game Development – Create a Flappy Bird Clone Free Download Course
- Building More Python Design Patterns Tutorial Free Download
- Learn To Code With Python Free Download Course
Cryptography with Python Course Specification
- Publisher: Packt
- Author: Sam Bowne
- Level: Preliminary
- Duration: 1 hour + 30 minutes
- Launched: November 24, 2017
- File Size: 409MB
Cryptography with Python Download Links
Zip File Password